Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not Superman, Just a Man


You know...I have come to realize something: I am only human, no matter how hard I try to be superhuman I cant. Don't worry, I mean I still am doin' just fine I guess but I am having a moment. At this point in my life I feel a little broken and offended. Broken because all my walls came crashing down and most of my masks broke and there was nothing I could do about.

Every one looking at me as if I am something extraordinary or special but I am nothing more than a man and I struggle like everyone else. I realized that we have to stop lying to ourselves before we can stop lying to people. If you dont be real with anyone else be REAL with your self not matter what the case may be. Be real and honest with God [it aint like he dont already know lol] but He respects boldness and honesty.

If all else fails [and it just well might] remember to KISS (Keep It Simple Silly]. If you KISS and just be real with yourself everything will eventually be ok and we all will be DOIN' JUST FINE.

1 comment:

NIcey_J said...

Sometimes when you feel like superman, just take a break for yourself and let others worry about themselves. It's nothing wrong with taking care of "you" first.