Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Here

And I'm living. Ya'll I've been going through some thangs. Let me tell you--lol. I find it interesting how someone can be in a place that he never foresaw. I'm not going to go into too many details but like I have already stated...I have found my humanity and i don't like it. I keep drifting further and further but all the while holding on to that which I hold dearest--FAITH.

No matter where you are in life you cannot let people rob you of that one thing. The knowledge that God is in control, not you, not me, not anyone but God. That faith keeps me goin. If you are going through something--anything--drugs, gang violence, sexual abuse, physical abuse, identity crisis, sexuality issues, all that--all it takes i faith to know that one day it will all be over. You [nor I] will have to fight this hard all our lives. Trouble does only last for a while but sometimes the hardest thing to do is hold on but its the easiest thing to say.

I have so much on my plate, education-wise, spiritually, humanly, personally, emotionally and all the other "-lly's" out there. I'm just waitin, prayin that I dont die before I wake up from the tiresome dream. Pray with me. Sooner or later we all gonna be doin' just fine.

No comments: