Thursday, October 23, 2008

Faithful Are the Wounds of a Friend

So…my best friend is tripping. Lets call him Edward for the sake of this blog. Anyway…I am in a place right now where I really cant nor do I want to deal with unnecessary drama. And he of course brings it. Being changeable and moody as if I have done something to him when I haven’t. How do I know this? Because I have been on fall break and haven’t had verbal or physical contact with him. Now I did send a message on Facebook which he never responded too. I didn’t break off communication and I really don’t need this right now. I’m going through things and I need my best friend but I don’t know if we will survive this one because I think I am close to being fed up with foolishness in general. Friendship, in my opinion, should not be this hard. I just want to know what is going on but I don’t know how this will end. But in the end this will all work for my good and I know I will be doing just fine.

No comments: