Saturday, January 30, 2010

Offering

On my back, I lay there wondering how we had gotten this far. I was shirtless, almost to my underwear. And I would have been if it not had been for the basketball shorts. He was on his knees on the bed, his gray eyes intent. I gasped because his eyes were the color of a stormy dat. They were the color of peace before the rain and thunder. And I knew there would be thunder as he pulled his shirt over his head. His hair was as black as the blackest night and it was woven into intricate braids. Not cornrows. I stared up at him, from his hair to his still clothed lower half. My heavy gaze appraised his complexion, a golden brown. That skin, it reminded me of honey and I knew the taste would be similar. The trail of hair that started at his navel and traveled to unseen places tugged at my lower self. He didn’t have washboard abs yet there was no fat. He just was, and I was anticipating the softness of his stomach. I left my eyes take me to his chest and his nipples which were just slightly darker than the rest of him. His chest was visible, he was skinny yet it seemed like he was blessed with the chest of an athlete despite his lack of obvious muscle. I wanted him.

Finally settling on his face, the angles softened by the dimple in his chin. A tuft of beard nicely outlined that chin and it made me smile. Lips shapely, yet not all that thick but I knew what they could do. He had brought me to a moan with those lips on my neck prior to this very moment. Finally, I settled onto his stormy eyes and decided that I was going to ride the storm no matter how windy and wet that it became. The storm was mine.

Crawling towards me, he was almost feline. Seductive and dangerous with a tinge of playfulness. He kissed me. But ‘kiss’ doesn’t adequately describe what he did to me. He fed upon me. Feasted on the lust that made me kiss him fiercely as my body reacted to his touch. He caressed me, caressed me through the basketball shorts and all I could do was moan. My back bowing because it had been a while since I had been touched.

The smirk that crossed his face scared me. It was a good fear though. A fear of the intentions that hid behind that smirk and those thunderous eyes. This close to his face, the gravity in his eyes was impossible to fight. I would give myself to him, he would have no need to take it. I was a willing sacrifice and it didn’t matter at the moment which gods would receive the offering. I just wanted to be taken.

Kissing my lips, he let his kisses flow to my neck, my chest, my stomach in liquid motion. It was so graceful, I stopped feeling his lips and simply reacted from the sight of him; almost otherworldly. Those magical lips of his stopped just at the elastic of my gym shorts and he lifted his gaze to me as if asking permission. Suddenly he just yanked them off, underwear and all and I was naked. A moment of shyness crept over me.

I had always been self-conscious about my size because society taught you to be. Wasn’t that I was small, but I did not have a 9 incher. My anxiety eased when I saw the sparkle in his eyes. There was no complaint there, only excitement and anticipation.

Standing up, he began to unbuckle his belt and let his jeans fall to the floor. My lips parted because I hadn’t realized that he was walking around naked under his jeans. My eyes settled on his erection. It throbbed, and I could see its pulse from a few feet away. And I also noticed that the trail of hair that started at his navel met a forest, a trim forest, but a forest nonetheless.

I was blessed with another smile and then, just as suddenly as it had appeared, it faded into something darker. Something a little bit more dangerous. Touching himself, I watched as he caressed the pulsation of his need for me. I stared, entranced as his free hand began to lightly touch his balls. I swallowed. My heart thudded in my chest and its beat immediately traveled to my own erection.

Before I could fully appreciate the simple sight of his nakedness before me he crawled back onto the bed. The last image of him seductively masturbating for me burned into my mind. This time, he didn’t crawl up to where my lips were. He stopped at my feet and he looked at me, almost asking permission once again and not waiting for an answer he kissed my foot from toe to heel. It tickled so I laughed just a little. Then his kisses ventured to my ankle, then to my calve, thighs and he took a U-like motion and grazed my balls. Kissing me from thigh to foot on the opposite leg.
The foreplay was driving me crazy. I didn’t think it was possible but I wanted him more than at the beginning of the night. I wanted him so bad that I needed him in order to survive and as I thought these things I felt his mouth on the hardness of that need. My back bowed as he licked and sucked over every inch, slowly at first, then faster. I made incomprehensible sounds and I silently prayed that they were sexy.

An eternity of pleasure went by and just as I felt the beginning of rain, he slowed down and let the tip of his tongue travel from the head to the base and to other things. I clenched the bed. His tongue was a forced to be reckoned with and he attacked me with it, gently because otherwise, it would have been pain. But gentle doesn’t mean less pleasurable.

I felt his tongue journey to that tender place and he lifted my legs. The strength in his hands made me moan once again. As my bare feet dangled in the air I whimpered for him, just a little bit and something in his changed. His gentelness became a little bit more forceful as his tongue found the place where no man had gone before. I gasped.

He ravished that uncharted place. The strength in his arms never wavering as his mouth and tongue did things to me that I wouldn’t dare mention outside of the bedroom. With quick flicks of his tongue he brought me to a point where I could no longer be silent and I loudly whispered his name. “Nasim…damn.” Was all I could whisper. He groaned and I felt the vibration of that groan which made me call his name once again. With one final stroke of his tongue he let my legs down and came to kiss me, and as he did I felt the head graze me and I whimpered again for him but he hushed that whimper with a kiss that was more powerful than the last.

I began to wonder if I could truly go through with being the sacrifice. And as the thought finished I seemed to hear the voice of Nasim whisper in my mind: “The gods await.”

1 comment:

HoneyDip127 said...

Ummm, thanks KeemyPie for getting me all heated up on this Sunday afternoon especially since I'm single with no one to take my aggressions out on..lol Great story Keemy so well written!