Thursday, November 13, 2008

Secrets

Wow...I'm beyond amazed. For so long I have searched for a hand to hold. For so long I have been in need of that special someone and I have denied myself much for the off chance that they might be happy despite myself. Needless to say, that has changed to a degree. Some might call it selfish but call it what you want--I don't care.

I have met someone. Someone who makes me smile and whom I make smile. Someone whose presence reminds me of a love that I have not had in a long time. Religious convictions aside--I want this. Yes, this person is male. A wonderful man, if I do say so myself. I don't know where this is going nor how long its going but I am down for the ride for now. Seeing how this is going to play out and enjoying the time in between.

I won't tell your secrets. They safe with me. I'm doing just fine right now, ya'll, cuz I got me a hand to hold. I haven't forgotten about the Lord and I hope and pray he hasn't forgotten about me. But I feel like I need this and I almost feel like he opened the door. Yes, we know he doesn't tempt us with evil but how evil can raw, unadulterated emotion be?

I won't tell if you won't tell. Just think of me as the pages in your diary. ;-)

No comments: