Sunday, November 23, 2008

Love Don't Love Me

Listening to Eric Benet's song and having just had a conversation with someone who lights up my world...I realize that love sho' as hell dont love me. I don't get it. I always fall for the person that doesn't fall as hard or as soon as I do. Its rather unnerving and frustrating after a while.

"All I ever needed I can never find..." Eric said it HARD in this song. I'm so sick of this. Close to giving up...is it all worth it in the end? Should I hold on to the one who makes me smile but doesn't completely realize their worth to me or should I move on to the person who I know [or have a strong belief] loves me and knows it without any difficulty or complications aside from the norm? I see, I love, and I wait...sometimes to no avail and that is when it becomes a problem.

I'm persistent but why should I have to be? Its stupid. There are people knocking on my door and I'm ignoring them for the one person who can't seem to find my door. STUPID STUPID. I dont know right now but I will soon and a decision will be made. Its probably gonna boil down to being "Selfish" [ask Vivian Green]. Either way, I know I will be doin' just fine in the end.

No comments: