Monday, June 9, 2008

Order My Steps


This is like the first time in a long time when I didn't understand why any of these things are happening to me. I mean, I was at a total loss yesterday. Situations just weren't working out and I couldn't see what tomorrow was going to bring. Then with the help of the sermon my pastor preached and a word of wisdom from a brother at church and a long convo with my brother EJ enlightened me. I don't have to know what's going on if I trust God. I don't have to worry or anything because He has all things in his hands. All I have to do is move when he tells me to but until then I am just waiting for him to order my steps and guide me to the place I need to be. I really know what it means for the Lord to be my shepherd. I SHALL NOT WANT. So basically, I received a word from the Lord and now I am REALLY DOIN' JUST FINE!

No comments: