Friday, June 6, 2008

I like what I see when I'm lookin at me....

This last few months has shown me something. Things aren't perfect in my life by any means. Lets see--the woman that I love is in the arms of another [for now]. The federal financial aid that I had for school is no longer available to me because I failed a class last semester due to lack of Blackboard savvy. And now I can't seem to find a job. But the thing is...I'm not worried about none of that stuff. And I am happier than I have been in a while. So yes, I like what I see when I'm lookin at me when I walk past the mirror. Situations and entities are attempting to steal my joy and in a sense, who I am. But I KNOW all this is going to work out for my good because of the God I serve. I am doing JUST FINE--how about you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy you betta do your thing... So what if that Family Dollar job didn't work out.. God has something betta, maybe He wants to show you that HE'S gonna make the way and Him all by himself... He may not even will for you to work... maybe he does, but all I kno is that I serve Jehovah Jirah, He promised to provide.. and you betta let God use u on this blog.. ima post it on my page, and maybe soon I can start one for change of pace!!!!... Keep us in your prayers!!

Unknown said...

And through many dangers tores and snares we have already come, twas GRACE that brought us safe thus far, and GRACE will lead us home... And because of that we are JUST FINE!!!!!! hahhaaha.... da devil don't like that!!!!