Friday, March 19, 2010

Is Love Worth It?

Due to recent events I am lead to ask this question:

Is love enough? And is it worth it?

I ask this question not out of anger but out of genuine curiosity because the answer could influence a decision I will have to make. I am undoubtedly in love. I'm so in love that I find it hard to let go and anyone who knows me KNOWS that if you do me wrong you are DONE without the batting of an eye.

Ask me if I believe in love and I will tell you yes. I have faith in it and that is why I believe I am going to do something that is uncharted for me. I'm going to give a second chance because I love and I'm in love. I hope it doesnt come back and bite me in the ass. But love is the greatest weakness AND the greatest strength.

1 comment:

Jojo said...

I feel your pain. I've been down that road more then once. Only you know whats best for you & I can't only share my experience. For me every 2nd chance I gave all ended the same way.. which was the reason they needed a 2nd chance.. Not saying I regret it.. but each time was a learning experience & wether or not ot do or don't give a 2nd chance.. or if you do and it "bites you in the ass" so to say.. don't beat yourself up about it.. all things happen for a reason and it will be a learning experince you will learn and mold you into a stronger person...